If you would like to save some money and the vehicle is insured to be driven in America then you can, of course, drive it to the port.

In some states, if the vehicle does not have a number plate or registration you can apply for a one-day permit to drive it.

We can advise if you have any questions regarding getting your vehicle to the port.

Although we do offer a full door to door registration service which involves the collection of your vehicle and delivery to the port if you want to make it a hassle-free experience.